This tiny house took over 1 year to create and we are very happy with how it came out.
24 feet long, 8.5' wide and 13.5' tall.
224 square feet
- Two lofts / One queen size bed and one twin size bed loft.
- Staircase with custom cabinets, and desk like center.
- Custom hardware and lights.
- Full Farmhouse sink.
- Oil Bronze fixtures throughout.
- Propane Range.
- Propane Tankless water heater.
- Outside utility closet.
- Large open Kitchen and window.
- Apartment size fridge.
- Tile shower.
- Full-size toilet.
- Mini Split for Air Conditioning and Heat.
- Double French doors.
- Grey and Black water tank.
- Custom ladder and ladder storage.
- Custom beams
- Tong and groove walls.
- Burnt cedar siding (Shou Sugi Ban).
- Metal roof.
- 2x4 wall structure and r13 and foam board insulation.
- Washer dryer combo hook-up.
Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
Hanson Tiny House