Heber City, Utah, United States of America
This is a 2017 tiny house on wheels that is currently located in Park City, UT. It is fully RVIA certified and was built by Bantam Tiny Homes. The house is 28ft long on a bumper-pull trailer, and consists of 360 sq. ft. of livable space, complete with two lofts, a full bathroom and kitchen, a sleeper sofa and queen sized bedroom and plenty of unique upgrades.
This house will be virtually live in ready! We will be taking our mattress, table, supplies, and personal belongings, but all other furniture will stay!
- A full bathroom with a spacious shower
- A full kitchen with a propane stove and oven
- Plenty of storage
- Two lofts (1 sleeping loft and 1 storage loft)
- Sleeper sofa
- Ladder for access to storage loft
- A fully electric Pioneer brand minisplit unit for heating and air conditioning
- A propane furnace
- An on-demand water heater for endless hot showers and energy efficiency
- Double-pane windows
- LED recessed lighting
- Skylight in the bedroom loft
- A laundry combo unit that washes and dries your clothes
- A full-size refrigerator/freezer
- Bookshelves built into the storage loft to hold your personal library
- A pantry
- A closet with a fully closing door
- Hanging pot rack
- Removable ski racks
- Custom-installed blinds
- Outside lighting
- Lots of windows to let in the sunlight
We will schedule viewings by appointment only. Price is negotiable, but please keep offers reasonable. Discount available if you come with cash in hand.
Shipping not included, but the house is easily transportable. If you don't wish to tow it yourself, we will gladly direct you to the moving companies we used in the past.