Immaculate, 28ft tiny home on wheels from The Art Of The Craft! It is truly one of a kind and is not a model home but rather completely custom built. This home was designed for both seniors or a family of up to 5, but would be perfectly well suited for individuals and couples as well. Whether you’re interested in this home or would like to see about having yours built from scratch send me a message!
I only build one home per year tops which allows me to focus fully on what I am most passionate about, which is the design, craftsmanship, and artistry that goes into every home. This is the home from 2018. I have lived tiny for over 2 years I believe it gives me a great understanding of what works and what doesn't. This home functions incredibly well and has been very well thought out. In house financing is NOT available at this time.
* Home measures 8.5’ wide, 28’ long and is just under 13.5’ high
* Trailer Made trailer built specifically for tiny homes with 3- 7,000 lb axles and galvanized under carriage.
* No expenses spared in all finishes and materials
* Beautiful standing seam metal roof along with full sized gutters
* Exterior trim is all Versatex PVC
* Royal Portsmouth siding with a 200 mph wind rating and it’s made from recycled materials!
* Closed cell insulation for the best r-value along with the complete zip system exterior for a complete air sealing
* Custom built poplar cabinets with soft close drawer slides
* Fully functional kitchen with 5 under cabinet drawers!
* Low profile range hood exhaust fan, custom built to not intrude into the space
* LG Washer/Dryer combo unit
* Large coat closet right inside the door
* LG Refrigerator, 10.1 Cu. Ft. Very energy efficient if you’d like to add solar
* Large sofa for those relaxing evenings
* Fold down oak dining table hand made with breadboard ends and finished with epoxy for durability
* Hand forged steel accessories throughout
* Queen sized bed on the main floor!
* 36” of hanging storage along with two very large drawers under the bed for lots of clothes
* Bed lifts up for longer term storage with assisted lift
* Charging area directly above the bed, (see photos)
* Two entrances into the bathroom! One from the master bedroom and the other from the loft.
* Composting toilet, a normal flush toilet could easily be installed
* 46” bath tub with extra tall shower!
* Full size vanity sink and mirror with lots of storage behind the mirror
* Easily accessible utility area that doubles as storage. Plenty of room for a battery bank or other additions.
* Residential, Ranni on-demand hot water heater.
* Very large loft area connected by a catwalk.
* Cable railing for small children in the loft area
* Ducted propane furnace for heat, cooling can be added depending on your area’s needs.
* The home only uses approximately 30-50 KWH per month!
* Standard water hookup, 50amp Electrical Rv hookup and auto changeover valve with two propane tanks all protected from the weather and hidden from sight!
* Outside storage area for all your recreational gear.
* Travels very nicely with a typical 1 ton truck
414 North Jefferson Street, Huntington, Indiana 46750, United States of America